- 1/2 cup (four ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/two cup mayonnaise
- two tablespoons sugar
- two tablespoons red wine vinegar
- one/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 cups torn romaine or leaf lettuce
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1-one/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1-1/2 cups shredded element-skim mozzarella cheese
- one-one/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ten bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- one/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- In a massive salad bowl, whisk the 1st 5 components. Include the remaining ingredients toss to coat.
A tasty meal. Substitute cooked chicken or ham, if that is what you have leftover. It can also make a great picnic lunch. Carry the dressing in a separate container, and toss with each other with the rest just before serving.
The only modify I manufactured was I added some black pepper to the dressing. It was a quite tasty salad.
This is a delicious meal to make on a hot day. I was at first skeptical about the dressing but when we attempted it located that it was delicious and my husband accredited and it is hard to get him to consider new issues
Tasty, I especially enjoyed the dressing. That is not a very flattering/interesting image of this salad on your webpage though.
Really appreciated the dressing with this salad.