Recipe by: Michele O’Sullivan
- 1 (twelve ounce) package deal corn tortillas
- one tablespoon vegetable oil
- three tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Include all elements to checklist
- Include all substances to listing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Minimize each tortilla into eight chip sized wedges and organize the wedges in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- In a mister, combine the oil and lime juice. Combine well and spray every tortilla wedge till slightly moist.
- Mix the cumin, chili powder and salt in a modest bowl and sprinkle on the chips.
- Bake for about 7 minutes. Rotate the pan and bake for yet another 8 minutes or right up until the chips are crisp, but not also brown. Serve with salsas, garnishes or guacamole.