Recipe by: AppleChef
- 4 (four ounce) fillets tilapia
- salt and pepper to taste
- one/two cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- two tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Add all substances to listing
- Add all components to listing
- Rinse tilapia fillets in cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Season each sides of every fillet with salt and pepper. Location the flour in a shallow dish gently press each fillet into the flour to coat and shake off the excess flour.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-substantial heat cook the tilapia in the sizzling oil right up until the fish flakes effortlessly with a fork, about 4 minutes per side. Brush the melted butter onto the tilapia in the final minute prior to getting rid of from the skillet. Serve right away.