Recipe by: holmes416
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3/four cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- one tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- one tablespoon chile-garlic sauce (such as Sriracha®) (optional)
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 1 one/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- one tablespoon cornstarch
- one tablespoon water
- Include all elements to list
- Add all ingredients to checklist
- Stir soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, rice wine vinegar, chile-garlic sauce, ginger, sesame oil, and black pepper together in a saucepan deliver to a boil.
- Whisk cornstarch and water with each other in a tiny bowl till the cornstarch dissolves pour into boiling soy sauce mixture. Minimize heat to medium-reduced and cook right up until the sauce is thick, 3 to 5 minutes.
A rapid recipe that can be utilised as a marinade, basting sauce, and table sauce.