Recipe by: Nancy Drummond Ransom
- 2 one/2 lbs fresh peaches – peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- one pint half-and-half cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- one (twelve fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- one teaspoon vanilla extract
- two cups total milk, or as necessary
- Include all elements to listing
- Add all elements to checklist
- Puree peaches with the sugar and half-and-half in batches in a blender or food processor.
- In a gallon ice cream freezer container, combine together the peach mixture, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, and vanilla. Pour in enough whole milk to fill the container to the fill line, about two cups.
- Stick to the manufacturer’s guidelines to freeze the ice cream.