Recipe by: Chris Beth S
- two cups water
- one tablespoon butter
- 1 cup extended-grain white rice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- two tablespoons fresh lime juice
- one/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Include all substances to record
- Add all ingredients to record
- Carry the water to a boil stir the butter and rice into the water. Cover, decrease heat to reduced, and simmer until finally the rice is tender, about twenty minutes.
- Stir the lime zest, lime juice, and cilantro into the cooked rice just ahead of serving.