- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- one egg
- 1-one/four cups applesauce
- one-one/2 cups all-function flour
- three/4 teaspoon baking soda
- three/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/eight teaspoon ground cloves
- one/two cup raisins
- one/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Include the egg and applesauce combine well. Mix the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cloves. Stir into creamed mixture just till moistened. Fold in raisins and nuts.
- Pour into a greased 8×4-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until finally a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes prior to getting rid of from pan to a wire rack to cool totally.
Exceptional recipe! Utilised a mini loaf pan and baked the eight mini loaves at 350° for 19 minutes. Really moistened and flavorful, husband loved it
Really like, really like, love! The initial time I made it, it was gone the initial day. The 2nd time I utilized homemade pear sauce. Yet again, gone in 1 day. Right now I doubled the recipe, received 4 foil pans (not the mini but next size up). These will be Christmas gifts with my homemade caramel sauce. if I can keep hubby out of them! Scrumptious! Thank you!!
You do not need to have to modify a issue, ideal, moist, loved the raisins, reminded me of a bread pudding a minor bit. I suppose you could make it without having them as well.
I produced this recipe with only a handful of minor adjustments. I substituted the raisins for dried cranberries, and I used a mini loaf pan that helps make twelve mimi loafs. My neighbors loved it.
This recipe could be improved. The baking powder must be simply 1 teaspoon , and the baking soda ought to be 1/2 teaspoon. A single- third cup of butter is five and 1/three Tablespoons of Butter–a rather bizarre choice– you can securely use 6 Tablespoons of butter. If you want it warmly spiced, use one teaspoon of cinnamon, 1/two teaspoon ground ginger, one/2 teaspoon nutmeg and 1/4 teaspoon cloves or allspice.
so good! i utilized a small significantly less sugar and skipped the raisins and it was still delightful. following time, i will include the raisins simply because i like altering items up for the family.
This is an excellent recipe. Excellent texture and taste.
I was so pleased with this. I will undoubtedly make once again but won’t use a serrated knife to minimize or it falls apart even when it is cooled. I left out the raisins and the walnuts. Great!
It was effortless to make and turned out fantastic. My kids loved it!
Extremely good. My treat hounds devoured it in two days. We subbed dried cranberries and pecans for raisins and walnuts, cuz that is what we had.